No products in the cart.
Giveet Car WIFI OBD 2 OBD2 OBDII Code Reader Scan Tool, Wireless Scanner Adapter Check Engine Diagnostic Tool for IOS, Android and Windows Smartphone
- Premium WIFI On-BoarD Diagnostics Scanner: Know you car better with Giveet OBD 2 Wifi Scanner. OBD2 can display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing lights, Timing advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- Save You Time and Money: Know your car’s situation before driving it to car dealer so that you can go staight to fix it. You may diagnose and replace the part by your own hands, which could save you some time and money. It will also assist in preventing any engine issues that could happen later on because it will notify the dog owner that there surely is trouble.
- Easy to Setup: Download and install the APP, start car engine, plug OBD2 adapter into your car’s OBD2 port, enable WiFi on your phone, search for “OBDII”, run the App and connect it, then you could check the fault code.(also compatible with 3rd party apps such as Torque and DashCommand). Safe to leave plugged in, won’t drain your car’s battery. Support all iOS & Android & Windows smart devices. Recommend free “OBD Car Doctor ” App for iOS; Support free “DashCommand”,”Torque Pro” App for Android.
- Wide Compatibility: Works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in United States, vehicles in year 1996 and after are supported).Supports all OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM. (May not support some Hybrid or electric vehicles).
- 24 Hours Customer Support with 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: Any question, please feel free to contact us, we will response to you within 24 hours. Love it Or Your Money Back without any reasons within 30 days, Full One Year Quality Warranty!
GIVEET CAR WIFI OBD SCANNER is able to detect and interpret these protocols automatically. It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode. It use AT commands to communicate with a host device (PC, notebook, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and so on).
Applicable Car Models:
All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim and Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature and Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status and Fuel Pressure
Please turn on your car when connecting, otherwise, the App will not connect successfully.
Doesn’t work with 1995 Ford Ranger, 2000 Sarum, 2000 Honda Civic, 2001 Altima, 2002 Dodge Neon, 2002 Acura, 2003 GMC, 2003 Ford, 2005 Toyota Vitz, Renault clio 2005
Languages: Depends on WiFi OBD Software
1x WIFI OBD-II
1x User maunal